Fillamentum Polypropylene PP 2320 is a high-tech filament made of commodity plastic polypropylene (PP). It excels by its great mechanical properties, toughness, chemical resistance, or electrical insulation.
This material repels water, therefore, it is ideal for making parts of tanks, pipelines, etc. Since it has good electrical insulation properties, it's suitable for the printing of electrical components as an alternative to PVC.
- Electrical insulator
- Thermal resistance up to 100 °C, withstands contact with hot water
- Low moisture and water absorption
- Good impact resistance
- Weather resistance
- Chemical resistance against a wide range of substances (e.g. acids, bases, salts, oils, water)
- The lowest density from our portfolio
- Flexibility down to -40 °C – standard polypropylene gets brittle below 0 °C
- Toughness, resilience in a thin layer
- Bendable without stress whitening
- Great interlayer adhesion and smooth surface
- Less flexible than competitive PP filaments
- Safe for food contact applications
- Safe for use in electrical and electronic equipment
- Recyclable, non-toxic
:Comparison of our engineering filaments
The input material was carefully selected to achieve the best processability and final properties. Fillamentum’s products are always produced from the precisely specified type of material, with the highest stability across all the batches. The customers can rely on the best quality at any time they use our filament.