.ASA is a styrenic polymer that is ideal for the production of the first functional samples before serial production for functional prototyping, manufacturing tools, but also for the production of goods for everyday usage, especially for outdoor applications. It can withstand high long-term heat exposure and exposure to UV light.
- Low levels of yellowing
- Excellent weather and UV light resistance
- Retention of physical features such as color and mechanical properties
- Low moisture absorption
- Impact resistance
- Higher resilience than ABS
- Chemical resistance against alkalis, alcohols, oils, greases, ozone, and water
- Long-term dimensional stability
- Low density
- Safe to use in electrical and electronic equipment
:Comparison of fillamentum styrenic polymers
The input material was carefully selected to achieve the best processability and final properties. Fillamentum’s products are always produced from the precisely specified type of material, with the highest stability across all the batches. The customers can rely on the best quality at any time they use our filament.