فلمنت نايلون مقوّى باضافة 15% كاربون فايبر -للتطبيقات الميكانيكية والصناعية- من فايبرلوجي فلمنت عالي الجودة صناعة اوروبية
-صحيفة بيانات سلامة المادة (MSDS)
-البيانات الفنية للمنتج (TDS)
NYLON PA12 + CF is yet another manifestation of the technical capabilities of filament PA12 which has been reinforced with 5% and 15% addition of carbon fibers. It is characterized by high thermal resistance and less shrinkage compared to the unmodified Nylon PA12.
The application of carbon fiber allows for a reduction of weight of the component while maintaining its high structural stiffness.
PA12 + CF has a range of applications across the industry, including the automotive and the engineering sectors, lending itself to the creation of advanced prototypes, drones and final products which require increased durability while reducing their weight.
- Prototypes: car parts, drones, high durability mechanical components
- Substitutes of metal elements
- End-use products, part engineering and tool production based on 3D printing
- twice the tensile strength of Nylon PA12
- more than twice the stiffness of Nylon PA12
- higher thermal resistance compared to unmodified Nylon PA12 (up to 160°C)
- high chemical resistance
?How to print
The following parameters are only suggested print settings for this material. To ensure the best print quality, it is necessary to choose the appropriate settings for a specific printer d printing conditions.