Polyether Ether Ketone (PEEK) is a semicrystalline thermoplastic with excellent mechanical and chemical resistance properties that are retained to high temperatures.
PEEK is regarded as one of the highest performing engineering thermoplastics. PEEK filament is used in the most demanding 3D printing applications, such as aerospace, automotive, oil and gas and medical industries.
- Industrial grade material, excellent physical properties, printed object can be used
- directly for industrial purpose.
- High strength, wear resistance, fatigue resistance and self-lubricating.
- High temperature and fire resistant, excellent chemical stability.
- Print Temperature: 390 - 410 ℃
- Bed Temperature: 100 - 150 ℃
- Print Speed: 15 - 30 mm/s
- Chamber Temperature: 70 - 90 ℃