SpiderFlex Filament utilizes the elastic nature of Thermoplastic Elastomers (TPE) to achieve a rubber-like texture. They can be stretched and flexed easily, unlike ABS or PLA. SpiderFlex Filament is particularly ideal for printing objects that are subject to impact, bending or twisting motions like RC car tires, phone cases, and so much more.
The matte finish TPE makes your designs really stand out with rich details, and it also helps to make layer lines less obvious.
We recommend printing the SpiderFlex Filament with direct-drive extruders at a speed of 10-30mm/s. At higher speeds, flexible Filament is more likely to compress and result in jamming.
* Note: Not suitable for all-metal hotends or Bowden extruders.
See more incredible 3D prints by following SpiderMaker on IG @spidermaker_official!
- Material: Matte Finish TPE
- Hardness: 40D / 90A on Shore hardness scale
- Suggested Printing speed: 0.4”-1.2”/s (10-30mm/s)
- Suggested Printing temperature: 410°F - 446°F (210°C - 230°C)
- Diameter: 1.75mm
- Weight: 500g (1.1lbs)